Reiki is an amazing self empowerment tool for healing, transformation and expanding self awareness. It’s a gentle yet powerful healing tool which calms the nervous system and is a natural antidote to stress. It works on all levels of your being; mental, physical, emotional and spiritual for whatever is for your highest greatest good, it wants to bring balance, harmony and joy where there is discord, struggles and suffering. It brings into focus what needs to be let go of and healed, which creates space for something even better! It supports you with day to day life, challenges and also life’s bigger transitions e.g., loss of any kind, change of career, ending of a relationship, mid-life / menopause, children leaving home, life cycles etc.
The facts about reiki:
- Reiki means – life force energy
- Anyone can learn it, no previous experience is required
- It’s simple to learn and use
- It supports you in discovering more of who you are
- Brings healing and balance where there is overwhelm, struggles and suffering
- It’s a letting go of what no longer serves you
- It enhances wellbeing on all levels; mental, physical, emotional and spiritual
- It can be used at anytime and anywhere
- It’s a new beginning with new possibilities
- Gateway to living a more fulfilling life
- Once learnt you are attuned for life
Over the 4 sessions you will learn:
- How to use reiki for your own healing
- How to set your intent
- Understand the concept of ‘energy follows thought’
- How to do a self treatment
- Reflective space to experience what using reiki feels like for you
- Discuss the 5 principles of reiki and its origins
- How reiki can be used for enhancing self awareness
- Receive 3 powerful attunements
By the end of the course, you will know how to use reiki for yourself and have this gentle yet powerful healing modality ‘to hand’ whenever you wish. You will also receive a certificate in ‘Usui Reiki for Self Healing’ (level 1). The course requires you to attend all 4 sessions if you are unable to for any reason no certificate can be given. The course does not provide training for practitioner level, this can be done as an add on course if you wish at a later date.
Please be aware: it is recommended that 24 hours prior to, during and after the training, alcohol consumption is moderate.