Flight, Transfer and Getting Here Info
Please check with us first to make sure we have room for you - and then book flights!
Nearest Airport is Preveza/Aktio
Flights are currently available from London Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham in May
and additionally Edinburgh from June. Prices range from £150 to £550
The best places to check for flights are here but please note, it's always best to book with the company direct
rather than through a third party, if possible.
More Flight Information
- The flight time is about 3 hours and 15 minutes
- When booking flights please remember that check in time is 2pm at the earliest, and check out is
10am, regardless of your flight departure time
- Transfer time is approximately 30- 40 minutes
- September flights are always really popular, so we would recommend not hanging about with booking them
- If you can hold your nerve to two weeks before travelling the prices can go down significantly (but not
always) - but NOT with Easyjet.
- If you are arriving on Saturday (or any day other than Sunday) you will need to pay for any extra nights
accommodation at a local venue and an additional transfer charge. Please contact us for more info.
- Free transfers by taxi are available from the airport or the bus station to meet Sunday flights. The latest
bus arrival we can meet is the 4.30pm from Athens.
- There may be a wait between being met and being transferred. Normally you'll leave directly, but in order to
keep costs down we group some guests together.
- The maximum waiting time is normally no more than an hour. Waiting over an hour happens
infrequently but it DOES happen. It depends on the vagaries of flight arrivals - some flights arrive early
and some late.
- 90% of arriving guests leave immediately - no waiting. We just can't guarantee it!
- Flights arriving or departing on any day other than Sunday will be subject to a £60 charge each way.
- We will get you back to the airport with plenty of time to check in. Normally somewhere between 2 and 3
hours before your flight is due to depart.
- Regardless of the time of your departure flight, rooms must be vacated at 10am on Sunday. There will be
somewhere to leave your cases, but we can't promise a shower.... There is the option of renting a room for
the daytime for about 40 euros.
If flights don't go directly to Preveza from your country, or the prices are prohibitive, it can be worth
checking out the Athens option.
There is an (air-conditioned) coach to Lefkada. Here is the timetable. We can meet buses departing Athens before 3pm, the ticket costs
about 60 euros return and it takes about 5 hours. It takes about an hour to get to the bus station from Athens
airport (there is a bus that goes every 20 mins and it costs about 5 euros, by taxi it's 30 euros or more). Here is the
timetable for the cross-Athens bus. Email us using the 'Get In Touch' box at the top of the page, if you
want more info.